International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Roleplay || 213.5.176.159:1337

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Click here to donate >>> CLICK <<<
Register on the new Site as this on will be going down in 1 to 2 days.. New Site: www.internationalgaming.org Forums: www.internationalgaming.org/forums

Application for F.B.I. Director

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordi_Myers
Level 2 Administrator

Application for F.B.I. Director Empty
PostSubject: Application for F.B.I. Director   Application for F.B.I. Director EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:31 pm

1. Basic Personal Information ((IC))

1.1. Forename: Jordi
1.2. Surname: Myers
1.3. Date of Birth: 05/08 (MM/DD)
1.4. Year of Birth: 1985
1.5. Current Age: 25
1.6. Gender: Male
1.7. Nationality(ies): Ireland, U.S.A.
1.8. Birthplace: Town, State : Other
1.8.1. Country of Birth: Ireland
1.9. Current Address:

Building Name/Number Unknown
Street Unknown
City Los Santos
State San Andreas

1.10. Phone Number: 4772

2. Extended Personal Information

2.1. Using two paragraphs minimum, tell us about yourself:((Keep IC))

Born in Ireland with an Irish father and American mother, I have had quite a good life . I moved to New York at a young age with my mother and father and lived with my mothers family for 6 months . Life was hard in New York so we then moved to Los Santos .

Both my mother and father had very good jobs in Los Santos (My mother was Head doctor in the Pediatrics Department of All Saints Hospital and my father was a S.W.A.T. agent and later Deputy Chief of police) . They bought a big house on the outskirts of the city where I am living now . When they both retired they went travelling the world, so I am living in our home alone .

Through my childhood, I always wanted to be a "cop" (as I always called it) . After studying Law in college for two years, I completed 18 months training with the L.S.P.D. . Six months after I started working "out in the field" for L.S.P.D., I was recruited by the F.B.I. .
I completed another year of training with the F.B.I.

At the age of 24 I became a Special Agent . I was highly respected by and got on great with my colleagues, which led to my promotion to Special Agent in Charge .

2.3. What attracts you to Law Enforcement? Why do you want to be involved?((Keep IC))

Like I explained above, my childhood dream was to become a Law Enforcement Agent like my father

4. Medical Analysis((IC))

4.1. Outstanding Medical Conditions: List all current medical conditions that affect you. None
4.2. Ongoing Medical Treatment: List any medical treatment you are currently undergoing. None
4.3. Do You have any heart conditions? No
4.4. Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problems: No
4.5. Do you Drink or Smoke or Do Drugs . Never did, never will

5. Personal History((IC))

5.1.Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence: Never
5.1.1. If so, what?: n/a
5.1.2.How long were you sentenced to?: n/a
5.2. Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? No
5.2.1.If so, when?: n/a
5.2.2.If so, why?: n/a
5.2.3.If necessary, who?: n/a
5.3.Have you ever consumed or used any illegal narcotics? Never did, never will
5.3.1.If so, what?: n/a
5.4. Do you have a High-School Diploma or its equivalent?: Yes

6. (( OOC Requirements Check ))

OOC. 6.1. Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
OOC. 6.2. Do you have a working microphone? Yes
OOC. 6.3 Do you have any alternate characters? No

7. (( OOC Information Check ))

OOC. 7.1. How old are you? 13 (nearly 14)
OOC. 7.2. How long have you been with The Future RP? From the start
OOC. 7.3. Have you been with the FBI/LSPD in the past? I am currently F.B.I. Special Agent in Charge
OOC. 7.4. Do You Have Any Law Enforcement Experience? Yes as an F.B.I. agent on sevral servers (Levels range from Cadet to Director)

I, Jordi Myers UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THAT A DRUG TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND I WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,AND AT ANY TIME I CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND BEFORE IM INTERVIEWED BY A FBI OFFICAL,MY POLICE RECORDS WILL BE REVIEWED, IF THEY SHOW ABOVE A CLASS B MISTIMEADOR, I WILL BE CALLED BY THE FEDERAL BUREAUOF INVESTIGATION AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE CANCELLED
Back to top Go down
ravensingh
Crackhead
ravensingh

PostSubject: Re: Application for F.B.I. Director   Application for F.B.I. Director EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm

This is the Fbi Faction control here Raven i have seen this app and u have been ACCEPTED

Reason:Good type app and BIO

Please go to vent and put this accepted app link in your comment wait for someone to test you if u page or pm in game about this u can or will be kicked from this faction thanks that you took time and apply GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Malik_Henderson
Owner
Malik_Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Application for F.B.I. Director   Application for F.B.I. Director EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm

This was not approved by me or and because there is already an lead FBI director!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gr-rp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for F.B.I. Director   Application for F.B.I. Director Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for F.B.I. Director
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Roleplay :: FBI :: FBI Recruitment Center-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com