International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Roleplay || 213.5.176.159:1337

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Click here to donate >>> CLICK <<<
Register on the new Site as this on will be going down in 1 to 2 days.. New Site: www.internationalgaming.org Forums: www.internationalgaming.org/forums

FBI application Erwin Hawk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erwin Hawk
Lead Administrator

FBI application Erwin Hawk Empty
PostSubject: FBI application Erwin Hawk   FBI application Erwin Hawk EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:22 pm

In Character information

Name: Erwin Hawk
Race: Black
Date of Birth: 12/11/1985

Tell us about yourself:
I was born in San Fiero in November 12th 1985 my childhood was great. I had a big happy family, lots of friends. In school, I was a good student, all the teachers loved me and all was great. When I turned 18 I become a member of the National Guard, I Served my country for 3 years. When I finished my service I become a bodyguard. I was part of an elite team protecting the President of the US. After a year and a half, I quite my job as a bodyguard and become a cop. I was part of San Fiero police department. I got many rewards as part of my job as a policemen, I loved my job and everybody loved me. When I was 23 years old I got a phone call from Los Santos police, they told me that my parents were brutally murdered by a gang. I quit my job and immediately took the first flight to Los Santos. I went to my parents funeral in Los Santos, I met my brothers and sisters, this was one of the saddest moments of my life, I loved my parents for what they gave me in life. After the funeral I got a strange phone call from a person I didn’t know, he said he wants to meet me about my parents murder, he told me he can give me important information about who murdered them. We meet after an hour in Ganton gym; from there we went to his house. He told me my parents got into trouble with Mr Ryder who was the head of the Grove street family; they borrowed money from him and couldn't pay back.
They owed something like 100,000$, when they didn't pay back the money the Grove street family murdered them.
I was full of guilty feelings not being able to save my parents, although I was a policeman. I decided to move to Los Santos, I rented a small house near my parent's house. Given the good recommendations I got from my Boss back in San Fiero I immediately joined Los Santos police department. A year passed, with no new information regarding my parent's murder, but then we got a small tip from a guy that used to work for us, he told me how I can find the people that murdered my parents. We found the guy hiding in a small house in the Grove Family territory. He didn’t resist the arrest; we took the guy for an investigation in the police headquarters. After a long investigation that took many hours the guy admitted and recreated the murder. The trail was quick; he was sentenced to 20 years in jail. This put some comfort to my soul, although it didn’t bring back my parents.
A year after when I was 25 years old I started dating a woman I met in work. She also served in Los Santos police department. After 1 month we got married, the wedding was big and happy; I can now start a new page in my life and put behind my parents murder.
I did an excellent job as a cop so after two months I got promoted to be a FBI member, I was very happy and my wife was happy for me too.

Tell us why you would like to join the FBI:

There are many reasons why I want to join the FBI. Since I was a little boy I dreamed to become a FBI member. As a child I remember myself playing with other kids the game cops and rubbers, I of course always wanted to be the FBI member so I told them lets change it to FBI and rubbers. I love FBI work and I love to be a part of a good group of people. Also there are lots of criminals around Los Santos and I want to be part of the team that will help bring them to justice But the main reason is that my parents brutally murdered by a gang when I was 23 years old and I want to catch those murders and put them in jail

Tell us why we should accept you to other applicants:
You should accept me to the other applicants because few reasons...
1. I'm very loyal, you can always trust me.
2. I'm very brave, If you'll ask me to to a mission that will be danger I'll do it without any problems...
3. I have experience in this kind of work, mean I have tactics and suggestions how to help the crew and how to do missions better, but I'll always respect my cheif no matter what he'll say.
4. I'm always three steps ahead, if we will be in a middle of a mission I'll always think about what can happen, for good or bad, I think that to be always three steps ahead is one of the best features a FBI should have.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime: Unfortunately yes.

If yes, tell us about it: Well..., when I was 16 years old I was under social pressures so I smoked some iligal drags, don't really know how, some one told the police, and we all sent to prison.
After this happend I learned my lesson and I never used drags anymore.

Have you ever served time in prison: After the trial about the iligal drags, me and those kids sent to prison, I served in prison half a year.

Do you have any health issues?:
No, I don't have any health issues, I'm healthy man.

Do you have any previous L.E.O experience?:
Yes I was a member in SFPD (San Fiero Police Department), I worked as a officer there.

Do you respect the environment and the human around you: Yes, I do.

Signature, John Maddox.

Out Of Character Information

Geographical Location: Israel.
Timezone:GMT +1
IG Level: 23

Tell us why you would like to join the FBI: I want to join the FBI because.
1. I was a FBI member in another servers, and I think this is really fun.
2. I like to be in the FBI because I like the kind of RP of FBI .
3. Well..., and I think the FBI team in this server need to be bigger.

Tell us why we should accept you to other applicants:
1. I'm playing like 5 hours and more each day, ((I wasn't active long time I was in a family vaction but now going to be))
2. I can teach member how to RP also help check application
3. If I'll be a FBI member, I'll help the team, and I'll be nice to every one.

Do you have a working copy of Ventrilo: Yes , I do
Do you have a working microphone: Well..., I do have a microphone, but its not always working..., but I'll buy a new one.

Last edited by Erwin Hawk on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordi_Myers
Level 2 Administrator

PostSubject: Re: FBI application Erwin Hawk   FBI application Erwin Hawk EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Although its not the proper format, it is still good so, ACCEPTED

Contact me IG to start your training .
Try and have working mic ASAP

Thanks Jordi
Back to top Go down
Jack_Ventura
Forum Administrator
Jack_Ventura

PostSubject: Re: FBI application Erwin Hawk   FBI application Erwin Hawk EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:15 pm

i'll lock it for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FBI application Erwin Hawk   FBI application Erwin Hawk Empty

Back to top Go down

FBI application Erwin Hawk
Page 1 of 1