International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Roleplay || 213.5.176.159:1337

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Click here to donate >>> CLICK <<<
Register on the new Site as this on will be going down in 1 to 2 days.. New Site: www.internationalgaming.org Forums: www.internationalgaming.org/forums

Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis_Smith
Crackhead

Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]   Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 pm

1. Personal Information (( IC ))

1.1. First Name & Last name: Dennis_Smith
1.2. Age:15
1.3. Date of Birth:8/16/1995
1.4. Nationality:American
1.5. Current Address: none
1.6. Gender: male
1.7. Place of Birth: Unity
1.8. Cellphone Number: 7200

2. (( OOC Personal Information ))

2.1. First Name: Dennis
2.2. Age: 15
2.3. Year of Birth: 1995
2.4. Country of Residence: America
2.5. Gender:male
2.6. Timezone:GMT-5
2.7. In-game Level: Expierience from preivious roleplay servers. I know the difference between the rp servers and the others from prieviously playing them.
2.8. Statistics: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img684/4154/statssm.png

3. Conviction Declaration & Associations (( IC ))

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense: no
4.1.1. If so, what? (list all).

5. Suitability (( IC ))

5.1. Why do you want to join the LSPD? I want to join because as a news reporter, I have seen how many crimes are comitted everyday. I realize how many cops there are. If I were to join I would be able to supply plenty of back-up or patrol with out making a big deal of notice.

6. (( OOC Long Answer Questions ))

6.1. Why do you enjoy roleplaying in general? Because to me, roleplaying is like living a second life. I think it's creative to make san andreas into a roleplay because of how many city-like features there are that wrn't being used.

6.2. What particularly interests you about police roleplay? That I can interact in a roleplay server as if I am a real cop. The workings are realistic enough to train civilians in doing the right thing.

7. Aptitude Test

7.1. Suppose there is a jar with 3 yellow jellybeans, 4 blue jellybeans, 3 red jelly beans. You reach in to grab a random jellybean, what is the probability that it is blue (answer in fraction or percentage)? 4/10

7.2. If your cruiser is traveling at 60 mph (miles per hour) and you travel for 30 minutes, how many miles would you have traveled? 30 Miles.

7.3. Using the San Andreas State Law Jail/Prison times calculate how much prison time a criminal who has Kidnapped a LEO AND Possesses Automatic Weapon should get. (( Answer in Hours )). 3 hours.

8. (( Requirements Check ))

7.1.Do you have Ventrillo? yes. I'm not sure how to use it.
7.2. Do you have a working microphone (Obligatory)? yes
7.3. How active are you in-game? long shifts. play just about everyday.
7.4. Do you have any alts? no
7.5 What faction are your alt(s) none

8. Declaration of Agreement

8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, [Dennis_Smith] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Signed- Dennis_Smith
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Civillian
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]   Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Pending - Waiting For anthoer leads approval
Back to top Go down
http://gr-rp.omgforum.net
Malik_Henderson
Owner
Malik_Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]   Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:52 pm

ACCEPTED

Come in TS3 for an interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.gr-rp.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]   Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dennis_Smith LSPD App. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1