International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Roleplay || 213.5.176.159:1337

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Click here to donate >>> CLICK <<<
Register on the new Site as this on will be going down in 1 to 2 days.. New Site: www.internationalgaming.org Forums: www.internationalgaming.org/forums

Tom Mosley[LSPD Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom_Mosley
Crackhead

Tom Mosley[LSPD Application] Empty
PostSubject: Tom Mosley[LSPD Application]   Tom Mosley[LSPD Application] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 am

Los Santos Metro. Police Department Application [OPEN!]

Post Malik_Henderson on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 am

1. Personal Information (( IC ))

1.1. First Name & Last name:Tom Molsey
1.2. Age:19
1.3. Date of Birth:12/15/1991
1.4. Nationality:American
1.5. Current Address:Los Santos
1.6. Gender:Male
1.7. Place of Birth:Los Santos
1.8. Cellphone Number:9186

2. (( OOC Personal Information ))

2.1. First Name:Tom
2.2. Age:19
2.3. Year of Birth:12/15/1991
2.4. Country of Residence:Phillipines
2.5. Gender:Male
2.6. Timezone:GMT+0
2.7. In-game Level:27
2.8. Statistics: (Screen shot of /stats MAKE THIS A LINK NOT IMAGE)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/samp000qqa.png/

3. Conviction Declaration & Associations (( IC ))

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:No
4.1.1. If so, what? (list all).

5. Suitability (( IC ))

5.1. Why do you want to join the LSPD?I would like to join the Los Santos police for many reasons. First of all, after finishing unversity I spent time in peace, thinking about my future and career and as the person I know I am, a normal office job would not suit me, even if it will grant me a financially well status. I just think I would not feel happy if I pursuit such type of a career and waste my life in getting angry or working around things I have no interest in and dislike. The whole concept behind the police officer job to serve and protect the community is what I think would fully suit me. A moment when you save a human life for me would be one of the greatest experiences I could ever face. I should not leave away the fact that this job is one of the most secure and stable the city can offer and that aslong as I am doing my job right, my spot won't get cold. I think also that my time in the force, would ensure me a good friendship with men ready to not only cover my back while on duty, but out off duty too, as I always admired the connection officers have between them, even from different departments. To add another reason for my decision to step up for this role is that lately I have been witnessing and hearing about a lot of crime happening in the city, which awfully is usual in Los Santos. I believe that by standing and being helpless without doing anything against it I am not contributing as an american citizen for my city's peace and the citizen's security. This week I reported the crime and the culprit was arrested succesfully and I felt proud of my actions.
5.2. Do you have any experience dealing with Law Enforcement? If so, describe it.No
5.3 What are some skills you can bring as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO)?LEO skills,Arresting Skills
5.4. Tell us a little about yourself. (Minimum 150 words.)I was born into a small family made up of a Father and my Mother, the rest of my family are ethier dead or else brain dead, I was born in a small apartment in Los Santos bad side of town. At that side of the town there was a lot of gangs around, they fought for their terroritory, sold drugs and weapons...

I started Elementary next, after I was born. The teachers at the elementary I was studying at were nice and no one bullied each other there, so I never got bullied. I was the top person in my class and my grades were excellent, I studied there until 2001...

I then started High School, it was a community High School as my parents could not afford atleast a good school, they sent me to a school that was over run by gangs, there was stabbings, beatings and other hateful things that happended there. I was picked on until I was about to leave High School where a group came in the way between me and a girl that I loved. I hated the person who ran that small gang, I do wish that he was dead until this very day, I took a brave stand and challenged him to a fight, that day, I never felt any pain while he was punching me, punching me like a punching bag in a gym. Him and his gang jumped me as I was walking home, they beat me badly. I never felt any pain until just after the beating, the last thing I heard was the sirens from the Police Car that was responding, the officer quickly called the paramedics as his collegue chased down the group. After a short chase they were caught and brought to justice, I later graduated from High School...

I decided to apply for a part-time job as a Burger Shot worker, working Day and Night. I worked well and I was liked by the staff and manager there, I was paid a unfair amount of cash, but my Father took out a loan and decided to move me and my Mother to Los Santos, that day I remember like it was yesterday. My Mother called for me telling me to pack my stuff into these boxes and about an hour later the moving van arrived, we got in the moving van and drove towards San Fiero, about an hour's drive...

We arrived in San Fiero, we moved into an apartment complex called Shanghai Tower, there my Father got us a apartment, I decided to go to College and then after that try to find a fun job that was exciting, not working in a stupid restaurant... I applied for the Communtiy College and got accepted with no bother, I arrived for my first day of school, the school was pretty good and there was barely any violence, the teachers there should be given a medal to have kept everything peaceful.

I reached Graduation day, I had worked hard in school and had graduated with good grades well good enough to aquire a good job that paid well, I took a loan out from the Bank of America, enough money to buy a house and to move into it, I moved into an apartment in the Glen Park area. There I spent my days, I decided to train at a local garage to become a mechanic, it was hard at the start and I barely understood most of the stuff, I had worked with a car before but not something as advanced as this... At the garage they trained me hard and eventully they trained me enough, I was paid and I decided to spent my money on a tow-truck therefore I could buy my own tow-truck to work as a mechanic....

As a mechanic I had to work hard and long hours to earn money, as a mechanic you have to be very good at Communication with your customers, they call you and then you call them back for extra information, since I am very good at communication this part was easy for me, it did not come to my attention that I was also very fast at running as a person pick pocketed me as I was out of my tow-truck. I chased him for quite a while, where he decided to stop and give me my money back. I then visited an old friend of mine who joined the Sheriff Deptartment, that day I asked him what it takes to actually be a Law Enforcement Officer, that day he told me the exact things that - I myself am good at doing, thing such as Communication and being Agile and fit. I decided at that point to try my best to join the Los Santos Police Deptartment, where I could actually make a living for myself.

I wish to join the Police Deptartment as I want to make a difference in the community and enviroment in Los Santos, by arresting and putting dangerous criminals behind bars. I think I have the necessary skills to be able to handle myself in the Police Force, I talked to my Father about it and he said he'd be proud of me joining the Police Force, yet another reason that I wish to join the LSPD. I want to help the government of Los Santos and San Andreas by doing what I can as a Citizen or if I get into the Police Force as a Law Enforcement Officer. I have witnessed a lot of things on the streets of Los Santos, robberies, rapes and other things. As a mechanic I was robbed a lot and about 10 out of 100 times I was robbed when I responded to calls, I want to stop this by joining the Police Force and trying to keep people who rob and rape off the streets for good and to get them BEHIND bars where they belong. This is about it, all I can say is that I hope that I get accepted into the academy so I can help Los Santos further.

6. (( OOC Long Answer Questions ))

6.1. Why do you enjoy roleplaying in general?Because roleplaying is like your reallife
6.2. What particularly interests you about police roleplay?Because my course in Reallife is a police and i like to learn in police

7. Aptitude Test

7.1. Suppose there is a jar with 3 yellow jellybeans, 4 blue jellybeans, 3 red jelly beans. You reach in to grab a random jellybean, what is the probability that it is blue (answer in fraction or percentage)?fraction
7.2. If your cruiser is traveling at 60 mph (miles per hour) and you travel for 30 minutes, how many miles would you have traveled?1800 mhp
7.3. Using the San Andreas State Law Jail/Prison times calculate how much prison time a criminal who has Kidnapped a LEO AND Possesses Automatic Weapon should get. (( Answer in Hours )).1 hour to 2 hours

8. (( Requirements Check ))

7.1.Do you have Ventrillo?Yes
7.2. Do you have a working microphone (Obligatory)?Ventrilo yes, working microphone...not really, working on it.
7.3. How active are you in-game?Very Active
7.4. Do you have any alts?No
7.5 What faction are your alt(s) in?No

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, [INSERT IC NAME HERE] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Signed-
Tom Molsey.
Back to top Go down
Malik_Henderson
Owner
Malik_Henderson

Tom Mosley[LSPD Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Mosley[LSPD Application]   Tom Mosley[LSPD Application] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 pm

PLEASE GET TS3 and HOPE ON THERE THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gr-rp.omgforum.net

Tom Mosley[LSPD Application]
Page 1 of 1