International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Please login before viewing forums.
International Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Roleplay || 213.5.176.159:1337

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Click here to donate >>> CLICK <<<
Register on the new Site as this on will be going down in 1 to 2 days.. New Site: www.internationalgaming.org Forums: www.internationalgaming.org/forums

Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohand
Crackhead

Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along Empty
PostSubject: Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along   Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 pm

1. Personal Information (( IC ))
))

1.1. First Name & Last name:Mohand Amr
1.2. Age:23
1.3. Date of Birth:1/3/1988
1.4. Nationality:American
1.5. Current Address:in hotel
1.6. Gender:male
1.7. Place of Birth:in jeffron hotel
1.8. Cellphone Number:none but i will get one sooon.

2. (( OOC Personal Information ))

2.1. First Name:my real name is mohand
2.2. Age:12 and half
2.3. Year of Birth:1998
2.4. Country of Residence:egypt
2.5. Gender:male
2.6. Timezone:GMT+2
2.7. In-game Level:iam just new but iam active all time i know you dont know me active or what because we got a diffrent time zone
2.8. Statistics: (Screen shot of /stats MAKE THIS A LINK NOT IMAGE)
really guys i got problem in the profile but for information on me
Name:Mohand Amr Phone: noone but soon i will tell.

3. Conviction Declaration & Associations (( IC ))

4.1. Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense:no
4.1.1. If so, what? (list all).

5. Suitability (( IC ))

5.1. Why do you want to join the LSPD?
I wish to help the general public of America (San Andreas),
have a chance to operate extraordinary technologies and well, the cruisers look pretty fast. In adding,
I want to underline, that I was in LSPD about one year ago. It was hard but mind-blowing lesson of my life,
one of the most important. I met there fantastic police officers, who gave me competence, also my friends.
Sum up, I want to become a police officer to experience an adventure once again and help LSPD best I can in growing up and becoming better
and better. With pleasure I will share with my experience. I add some pictures from my personal album: "
Times when I served in LSPD".
5.2. Do you have any experience dealing with Law Enforcement? If so, describe it.yes.
5.3 What are some skills you can bring as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO)?skills shoot and driving
5.4. Tell us a little about yourself. (Minimum 150 words.)
My name is mohandamr, I was born in September 1th 1988 in american , I have no brothers or sisters. When I was 7, I moved to Los Santos with my family. Right now, my father is living at New york with his wife (my stepmother). I decided to live and work in Los Santos... to become a famous Police Officer.

My grandfather was a famous vineyard owner back in my home-town: Marsala, Sicily. That was a long time ago, in the 1970's. My father told me that he always wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps but it didn't turn out this way as troubles came about in my neighbourhood. My grandfather passed away, inheriting the vineyard, my father was overjoyed. But things didn't pan out as he thought they would, he eventually became neck-high in debt. The vineyard's
reputation began to plummet, it had to close. I was only young at this time unaware of what was going on. Strange, shady men knocked on the
door talking to my father and asking for money. I didn't really take much notice at the time but the threats became more physical. One day, the house got shot at;
my father was shaken and packed all of our important and sentimental belongings. He explained to me that we had to move and move now before anything happened. We contacted the local police, they suggested moving country. As they couldn't promise on keeping us protected. We then got tickets to America with the last bit of money the family had. We went to an Italian embassy; we gained American citizenship with ease. Since coming here I've grown up interested
in cars, fixing them, modifying them and driving them to their limits.
But after working with them for the last ten years or so I've become uninterested as I've done everything and anything with a car. When I was young my mother died in car accident. Father still worried about someone coming back to hurt us. I tell them it's okay, as we've developed since then and our relationship as a family will guide us all mentally.

Growing up in America has been a real exciting experience. The technology and development here is just so extraordinary. I talk as if I've had a chance to experiment with some of the exciting technology this country has to offer, but unfortunately all I've had to play around with is great muscle cars. That's why I always trended to become a police officer: to get a taste of all these electronics, the experience of using a firearm (in worthy scenarios obviously)
and in general just helping the State of San Andreas and hopefully the Country as a whole... - one day. That day finally came. I was a police officer for 2 years. I successfully ended up police academy in Los Santos Police Department. They gave me a badge and my personal handgun. My dreams came true. I felt like a master of the whole world, by the time my father caught his death. I moved to New York to be with him. Today, he is feeling much better.

However, I've had bad experiences with the police in the past; those not being able to help in my childhood really shocked me. I couldn't believe the police wouldn't help, stating that there is a high amount of corruption within the ranks. I've grown up with that, thinking the police aren't worthy of my respect - more like a grudge against you all. But now I see clearly, you... We are all here to help.

Finally, a brief description of myself: Hard-working, encouraging, sociable, funny, determined, courages, responsible and creative.

6. (( OOC Long Answer Questions ))

6.1. Why do you enjoy roleplaying in general?i dont know but at first i was dont know any thing but in one time my cousins was very good in
english and roleplay they learned me and we do a server we owned it and they learn me all skills then we closed the server after this we go anther server name
((PR-RP)) then we played and we was helpers there and we enjoy like a year in this server but at one time the server got problems and the players get low and lower
and the server like to say dead then we was love the roleplay they say to me to search for server i searched i got one name ((E-City Roleplay)) we played in it
my big cousin was there a head helper and assistant cheif in LSPD and my anther cousin was there helper and rank captin and me i was helper and rank 5 in PD but once
the server beging low and lower and i was have problem with the cheif of PD then we diceded to quit and from this time we quited samp for 3 mounth then i think to play
again so yesterday i searched and i find this server me and malik and tony and anthony friends and we was playing events and all and today if malik come online my
anther 2 cousins will join the server and thanks.
6.2. What particularly interests you about police roleplay?i think i said in why do you enjou roleplaying in general.

7. Aptitude Test

7.1. Suppose there is a jar with 3 yellow jellybeans, 4 blue jellybeans, 3 red jelly beans. You reach in to grab a random jellybean, what is the probability that it is blue (answer in fraction or percentage)?man i cant make it like you say but its 1/10
7.2. If your cruiser is traveling at 60 mph (miles per hour) and you travel for 30 minutes, how many miles would you have traveled?1800 MPH
7.3. Using the San Andreas State Law Jail/Prison times calculate how much prison time a criminal who has Kidnapped a LEO AND Possesses Automatic Weapon should get. (( Answer in Hours )).2hours kidnaping,1 hour possesion of automatic weapon.

8. (( Requirements Check ))

7.1.Do you have Ventrillo?yes
7.2. Do you have a working microphone (Obligatory)?yes
7.3. How active are you in-game?iam active very well
7.4. Do you have any alts?no
7.5 What faction are your alt(s) in?noone

8. Declaration of Agreement
8.1. By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, [Mohand Amr] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Signed-
Chief C.Jhonson.
Back to top Go down
Malik_Henderson
Owner
Malik_Henderson

Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along   Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Get IG For ride ALONG
Back to top Go down
http://www.gr-rp.omgforum.net

Mohand Amr LSPD (( Aplction )) [ACCEPTED] Ready for ride along
Page 1 of 1